SA201 12V DC is a 2 wire connection. It is similiar to the wiring of a solenoid valve. The Motorized Valve using this circuit will be with Auto Close feature. The electric actuator will open when powered and closes automatically when the power is removed.
SA201 : Details of the connections are as follows
- Connect the Black Wire to the negative/ gnd of 12V DC
- Connect the Red wire to the positive of 12V DC thru a switch.
- In place of switch it can be replaced with any of the switching device like float switch, relay contacts etc.
- To connect the same to the level float switch. The common terminal of the float switch is to be connected to the positive of the Power supply and other terminal either NO (normally open) or NC (normally close) to be connected to the Red wire from the valve.
How to connect a switch.
A switch is a simple device that is used to turn an electrical circuit on or off. Here are the basic steps for using a switch:
- Make sure the power is off: Before working with any electrical device, it is important to ensure that the power is off. This can be done by turning off the circuit breaker or removing the fuse that controls the circuit.
- Connect the switch to the circuit: The switch will have two or more terminals that are designed to be connected to the circuit. These terminals are typically labeled as “common” and “normally open” or “normally closed”. The specific configuration will depend on the type of switch you are using.
- Wire the circuit to the switch: The wires from the circuit should be connected to the appropriate terminals on the switch. The wires can be attached by either wrapping them around the terminal screws or inserting them into the appropriate connectors.
- Turn on the power: Once the switch is connected to the circuit, you can turn the power back on. This will allow you to test the switch to make sure it is working properly.
- Test the switch: To test the switch, simply toggle it on and off. If the switch is working properly, it should turn the circuit on when it is in the “on” position and turn it off when it is in the “off” position.
Remember that working with electricity can be dangerous, so always exercise caution and follow all relevant safety guidelines when working with electrical devices. If you are unsure about how to use a switch or any other electrical device, it is always best to consult a qualified electrician.
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.