SA401 – 220V AC 4 Wire connection is the basic connection for 220V AC Valve.
Details of the connections are as follows
- This electrical connection has 4 wires. Red, Black, Green, Yellow
- Operating Voltage for the valve is 220V AC
- Red and Black to connected to Phase and Neutral 220V AC
- Green and Blue wires to be connected to the Switch for opening and closing the valve.
- 220V AC lines to be always connected. Note: When the power is cut the valve stays in the last position.
- When the switch contact is closed. Valve will be opened.
- When the switch contact is opened. Valve will be closed.
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.