SA801 220V AC 8 Wire ON/OFF: The electric actuator will open and close only. It has Potential Free Feedback . If power is removed it wil stay in the last position.
SA801 : Details of the connections are as follows
- Connect the Red Wire to the Phase of 220V AC
- Connect the Black Wire to the Neutral of 220V AC
- These 2 wires to be connected permanently, as this valve requires continuous power for both opening and closing of the valve
- Green and Yellow wire to be shorted to open the valve
- Green and Yellow wire if not shorted valve will be closed.
- No external power supply to be given to these 2 (Green and Yellow) wires.
- Green and Yellow wires are carrying by self small DC signal to control the direction of the valve
- The short can be maintained as long as the valve needs to be opened. But internally the motor will stop after full open.
- Blue wire to be connected to the Ground / Earth
- Feedback input to be given the White Wire
- Feedback output for the Valve open can be taken from Orange Wire
- Feedback output for the Valve close can be taken from Brown Wire
Frequently Asked Questions
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.