How to use Manual Override for Motorized Valve V2
Manual Override for Motorized Valve is essential to run the valve manually when there is a power failure. Since most of our actuators are stayput design which cannot be closed during power failure.
For Manual Override Mode
- Manual override to be used when there is any failure in the automatic operation. Remove the power supply to the valve.
- Remove the disengage screw as shown in figure 2
- Use the special manual override lever included in the package to operate the valve in manual conditions.
- Latch the lever to the manual override shaft as shown in figure 3 and rotate as per the direction indicated on the cover.
- Refer the top Position indicator to know the position of the valve opening and closing.
- Ensure the shaft is rotated gently and stopped when the indicator shown either full open or full close.as shown in figure 3
- Rotating further will damage the stoppers and the gears.
For Automatic Mode
- Put the Manual override Disengaging screw back to its position on the shaft. If the screw cannot be fastened slightly rotate the lever in such a way the screw can be fastened.
- Now connect the power back and normal auto mode function is restored.
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.