Connect Battery pack to the unit
- Open the back panel of F1B Urinal Sensor by removing the 4 screws, Use star screw driver for the same.
- After removing the back panel, you can see a black colour battery sealed pack with a red connector.
- Also there will be a red connector from the sensor
- Just connect the 2 connector, just by simply pushing
- Once the connector is connected. The sensor unit starts to work. You can see a red LED blinking when the unit senses the user.
Fixing the unit to the Wall
- Use two mounting holes on the side of the unit to fix on the wall.
- Use Hand tight for the screws and don’t use hammering to screw. If used it will damage the plastic body of the urinal unit.
Connecting the Input and Output hose
- Use plastic hose 2 nos (shown in picture below) to connect the inlet and outlets. Metal hose will damage the plastic threaded fittings in the unit
- Then connect the inlet and outlet hose. Also connect the outlet hose other side to the urinal bowl spreader.
- Before connecting the inlet hose to the unit strictly clear the dust particles if any in the pipeline by allowing 1 bucket of water outside.
- If any dust particles enters the inlet will cause malfunction in the unit.
Function of the Urinal Sensor
- When the user goes infront of the sensor there will be a pre flush of 1 seconds
- After the user leaves the bowl there will be post flushing of 4 to 6 seconds based on the usage time.
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.