SA404 wire connection is the basic connection for 220V AC Motorized with ON/OFF Function.
Details of the SA404 connections are as follows
- Connect the 220V Phase to the Red colour wire.
- Connect the 220V AC Neutral to the Black colour wire.
- Connect the Green wire to the 220V AC Phase whenever the valve needs to be opened.
- This supply to the green wire can be given thru PLC, Relay Float switch.
- As long as you need to open the valve, the green terminal should be connected to phase of 220V AC.
- Note: Since the valve is stay put on power failure type. Red and black to be connected to phase and neutral of 220V AC always.
- Power consumption during valve close is zero and open is around 20mA. Actual power consumption takes during the movement of valve.
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.