SA609 wire connection is a 110V DC 6 Wire Motorized Valve wiring connection with potential free feedback function.
Details of the SA609 connections are as follows
- Keep your 110V DC power supply ready. (Ampere Rating of the power source will differ based on actuator model)
- Connect the 110V DC +ve to the Red colour wire.
- Connect the 110V DC -ve to the Black colour wire.
- Connect the Green wire to the 110V +ve whenever the valve needs to be opened.
- This supply to the green wire can be given thru PLC, Relay Float switch.
- As long as you need to open the valve, the green terminal should be connected to +ve 110V DC.
- Note: Since the valve is stay put on power failure type. Red and black to be connected to positive and negative of 110V DC always. Power consumption during valve close is zero and open is around 100mA. Actual power consumption takes during the movement of valve.
- Potential free feedback provides easy connection of desired output for your applications.
- Feedback input to be given in White colour wire. For example +24V DC, +110V DC or 220V AC Phase.
- During the valve open condition, the feedback output can be taken from Blue colour wire. that is marked as R1
- During the valve closed condition, the feedback output can be taken from Yellow colour wire. that is marked as R2
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.