Fixing the Concealed unit to the wall
- Fix the F2B Concealed Urinal Sensor base unit inside the wall cutout matching to the size of the box.
- Fix upright so that the Inlet port is on the top and Outlet Port is on the Bottom.
- Fix the unit appropriately adjusting the thickness of your wall tiling.
- Use Plastic hoses to connect the inlet and the outlet ports.
- Before connecting the inlet hose to the unit strictly clear the dust particles if any in the pipeline by allowing 1 bucket of water outside.
- If any dust particles enters the inlet will cause malfunction in the unit.
Connecting the Input and Output hose
- Use plastic hose 2 nos (shown in picture below) to connect the inlet and outlets. Metal hose will damage the plastic threaded fittings in the unit
- Then connect the inlet and outlet hose. Also connect the outlet hose other side to the urinal bowl spreader.
Connect Battery pack to the unit
- After the tile works are over Connect the front panel of F2B Urinal Sensor to the concealed unit.
- Connect the Sensor Red connector to the matching female connector of the battery.
- Connect the Valve Black connector to the matching male connector of the valve in the concealed unit.
- Just connect the 2 connector, just by simply pushing
- Once the connector is connected. The sensor unit starts to work. You can see a red LED blinking when the unit senses the user.
Function of the F2B Concealed Urinal Sensor
- When the user goes infront of the sensor there will be a pre flush of 1 seconds
- After the user leaves the bowl there will be post flushing of 4 to 6 seconds based on the usage time.
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.