SA301 12V DC 3 Wire
SA301 wire connection is the basic connection for 12V DC Valve.
Details of the connections are as follows
- Keep your 12 V 1.5Amps power supply ready or as per the instructions given in the actuator. Because the current rating requirements may differ from actuator to actuators.
- Connect the 12V +ve to the Red colour wire.
- Connect the 12V -ve to the Black colour wire.
- Connect the Green wire to the 12V +ve whenever the valve needs to be opened.
- This supply to the green wire can be given thru PLC, Relay Float switch.
- As long as you need to open the valve, the green terminal should be connected to +ve 12V DC.
- Note: Since the valve is stay put on power failure type. Red and black to be connected to positive and negative of 12V DC always.
- Power consumption during valve close is zero and open is around 20mA. Actual power consumption takes during the movement of valve.
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.